Injecting Sculptra Aesthetic into the face or other parts of the body can restore lost facial volume and improve the quality of skin tissues. If you want to add Sculptra to your clinic or are thinking about teaching one of your staff, our Sculptra training course is just what you need.
Here’s everything you should know about our Sculptra training courses.
You may set yourself apart and be unique from competitors by taking the Aesthetic Sculptra Training course Neos Aesthetic Academy offers. This course will teach you sophisticated techniques in the increasingly popular field of anti-aging facial rejuvenation. Patients between the ages of 40 and 60 can benefit significantly from a product that efficiently offers volume restoration by activating collagen, aiding in re-contouring the face and body in regions that have deteriorated and lost shape.
Sculptra injections are used for cosmetic purposes and can be administered in various facial and body locations to stimulate the production of new collagen, boost skin quality, and restore lost facial volume associated with the aging process. Why not provide patients with effective treatments that meet their needs, endure longer, and produce a more natural outcome than typical HA dermal fillers? Patients want more from their cosmetic treatments and enjoy better, longer-lasting results.
Benefits Of Sculptra That Your Potential Client Can Enjoy
Wrinkles and sagging skin are natural consequences of the volume loss and laxity that come with age. With aging comes a decreased natural collagen production, a significant contributor to facial and body laxity. The remedy for these signs of aging is Sculptra.
The FDA authorized an injectable collagen stimulant, Sculptra, for use in various facial and body locations.
Reduce the appearance of hollow cheeks or firm up droopy ones
- Inject new volume into sagging temples.
- Reduce jowls and marionette lines on the face.
- Thin out the creases between your nose and mouth (smile lines)
- Refining the Jaw Lines
- Reduce forehead wrinkles
- Enhance the fullness of one’s chin
- An enlargement or dimple of the buttocks, like that achieved by the Brazilian Butt Lift
- Enhance Hip Dips
- Diminish the formation of Cellulite and Stretch Marks
- Rouse sagging upper arms
- Increasing Parotid Gland Tightness
- Reduce the appearance of aging on the hands
Collagen synthesis is what gives our skin its structural support. While traditional HA dermal fillers cannot address tissue laxity, Sculptra (PLLA) injections can improve skin quality, volume, and elasticity for up to two years by facilitating the body to produce new collagen. If you’re interested in executing this minimally invasive process, the Sculptra Aesthetic Training at Neos Aesthetic Academy will provide you with the necessary knowledge.
In this intense, hands-on training workshop with actual patients, you will practice your injecting skills alongside other participants on carefully selected mannequins. In contrast to previous injectable courses, this one requires participants to work together to administer injections to several models. Participation in this course requires prior knowledge of dermal fillers.
This course will help you take your knowledge of aesthetic medicine to the next level to perform face rejuvenation and body contouring operations. Everyone, from beginners to seasoned injectors, can benefit from this training, as it will teach them how to administer Sculptra Aesthetic to patients in a safe and effective way, allowing them to meet the demands of their aesthetic clients better.
All questions and concerns about injecting Sculptra Aesthetic filler into the face and other regions of the body will be covered in this seminar. With the help of Neos Aesthetic Academy, you can learn new ways to perfect your procedures, understand anatomy, and use injectable products.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Sculptra Mixing
- Female – Sculptra Anatomy
- Female – Sculptra Injection
- Male – Sculptra Anatomy
- Male – Sculptra Injection
- Sculptra Massage
- Sculptra Buttock Anatomy
- Sculptra Buttock Numbing
- Sculptra Buttock Injection
- Sculptra Buttock Reconstitution
Our online injectable learning modules and hands-on training will teach you the ins and outs of the profession, allowing you to replicate exceptional outcomes without the trial and error that plagued practitioners a decade or more ago. A reliable provider with over 13 years of experience in the aesthetic sector provides all the resources you need.
Your Course Instructor: Lindsay Breinholt
When Lindsay envisioned Neos Aesthetic Academy, she aimed to deliver better outcomes while using less. Clients seeking a NATURAL appearance are understandably concerned about the “over-injection” epidemic we have all seen. Anyone from a complete beginner to an experienced injector can benefit from Neos Aesthetic Academy.
All injectors should have access to high-quality resources and produce impressive results. We’re confident that our fantastic Neos Master Course will propel your aesthetics profession to the next level and help you reach your goals.
All participants who finish the required readings and demonstrate competence during the practical exercises will get a Certificate of Completion after the program. Our faculty consists of practicing physicians who will teach you everything they know about the procedures and how to get the best possible results for your patients.
Incorporate these simple filler injections into your practice like your colleagues and friends have been doing, and reap the benefits of body contouring services for years to come in the form of increased revenue and happy patients.
- Comprehend Sculptra Aesthetic’s function and intended outcomes.
- Examine the proper Sculptra Aesthetic patient selection parameters.
- Review the Sculptra Aesthetic indications and contraindications.
- Figure out how to properly prepare Sculptra Aesthetic, sterilize it, and reconstitute it.
- Become familiar with the Sculptra Aesthetic injection process.
- Discover Sculptra Aesthetic’s precautions, aftercare, risks, and side effects.
- Think about how to tell clients no, what makes a consultation successful from an aesthetic perspective, and how to choose suitable patients for treatment.
- The use of Anesthesia Methods for Surgery
- Learn about the most frequent adverse events associated with Sculptra Aesthetic and how to treat them safely.
- Sculptra Aesthetic requires a specific injection technique, which you will demonstrate.
If you want to learn more about the sophisticated aesthetic applications of Sculptra, Neos Aesthetic Academy is the place for you. Everything from primary facial care to cutting-edge injectables is presented in Neos Aesthetic Academy’s extensive curriculum. The knowledge and expertise of our trainers will equip you with the tools and self-assurance to make an aesthetic professional.